Thursday 22 October 2015

Nutanix Connect Chapter Champion!

I just received the exciting news that my nomination has Nutanix Connect Champion has been confirmed! It also turns out I am the first chapter leader in New Zealand.



I am looking forward for my Champion Welcome kit and UG Events kit to arrive. Not sure what to expect from it all but I am looking forward to run the local chapter. Nutanix will be providing me with the resources to making it a success.

Looks like Nutanix Connect Champion comes with quite a few benefits too! I am entitled to the following gems:


  • Nutanix .Next User Conference Lifetime Pass: Nutanix offers their first 25 champions lifetime free passes and I am one of the lucky 25!
  • 40% .Next Discount for your entire team: My colleagues can get 40% off conference pricing any time and that is on top of the already 40% off for the early birds pricing.
  • Next Unconference Early submissions to Call for Speaker Proposals: Nutanix reserve early submissions of speaker proposals to the .Next Conference Unconference track for the Chapter Champions.
  • 20% Discounts on NPP/NPX, Acropolis and VDI Training for you and the chapter
  • Free Nutanix Fit Check: When you purchase one fit check your company is entitled to one free Fit Check


No comments:

Post a Comment